Monday, May 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Kade

My little man Kade in now 2 years old. I can't believe how time flies. Kade was the best baby ever. I remember that I couldn't wait for Kade to get here...so on my due date I had Kyle take me on a 4-wheeler ride up the Hole Trail. The trail is a rocky, steep trail up Ferron Mountain. It was the worst ride that I have ever been on, but that next morning I delivered my sweet baby boy. Thank goodness, because he weighed 8lbs 6 oz and was 22 inches long.








Kade had to stay in the hospital for 5 days...and when we finally took him home, he had to be on an IV. It was so hard for me to see my brand new baby boy attached to an IV. His poor little arm was so sore. He was such a good sport. He never cried when the ladies came to our house to give him the IV.

Kade started walking when he was not quite 9 months old. We couldn't believe how fast he caught on. He hasn't stop going since.


Kade has ALWAYS been his daddy's little cowboy. Kyle cannot go anywhere without taking Kade with him. Kade loves to do the chores at the farm and he loves riding the horses. For his birthday, we got him a horse named "Whiskey" she is a beautiful buckskin who needs a little work before Kade can ride her, but he loves her. I am excited for the day when Kade can go down on the desert with us and get the cows. He is going to be a great cowboy...Grandpa Jay wouldn't have it any other way.









For Kades birthday this year, we went out on the desert for a cowboy hotdog roast. We all had fun camping and playing games. Kade loved looking for outlaw treasure, and he loved his big blue dump truck that his Grandma Jo gave him.


Kade, I love you so much! I am excited for what the next two years holds for you. You are the greatest gift that I could have ever recieved. Love, Mom!

5 comments:

Anthony and Christel said...

Happy Birthday little guy! You are so cute. Jana, email me your phone number, and I will call and help with the whole Photoshop thing. christelfuentes@gmail.com

Mindy said...

Soo cute! Looks like lots of fun! Happy Birthday Kade!!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet little boy! I hold an extra special place in my heart for Kade. Even though I know he will not ever remember that I baby sat him for a while I know I will never forget...he is such a little cutie and I just want to smooch his little face off.

Happy birthday Kade man!!!

The Cox Family said...

Happy birthday Kade! He is such a cute kid. But that is to be expected coming from such great parents! I am glad that you guys had a nice weekend and party. Way cute pictures!

Natasha said...

This is such a fun post, Jana! I love the way you talked to him and told about him. It was so fun to meet your little man. He is adorable. I love his horseshoe cake! It looks beautiful where you were camping - it's no wonder you love that place. Happy Birthday, Kade!