Sunday, October 14, 2012

Catching Up


Flag Football:
The flag football season will come to an end on Monday night hopefully with a win by my favorite team, the 49ers! Did I mention I am their biggest fan? 
Here is my favorite player.....kicking butt!
 
 Getting ready to rush the quarterback!

 
 It's getting serious!

 
Camping for Labor Day:
We headed up to Flat Canyon for a much needed campout.  We had a ton of fun riding motorcycles, eating yummy food, and of course: fishing!


 
Starting their own fire....pretty safe huh!

TROUBLE!!

We fished at Potter's Pond and we caught several of these Albino Trout, they were SO cool!
 
 My crew!

 
Shooting Skeet:
A few days ago we had a family party. My mom has reunited with a long lost high school sweetheart, so we took him out to shoot skeet.  He is a really nice guy, and we are so excited for my mom.

Me and one of my sweethearts!




4-Wheeler Ride:
The other night we went on a freezing 4 wheeler ride to check out the elk.  It was such a pretty ride, the colors of the tree's were amazing and we were able to watch a beautiful sunset.







1 comment:

Natasha said...

I am in love with the picture of all of your boys sitting by the lake looking back at you. That is the best! And Levi is SOOO jealous that your boys are playing flag football. "Can we move there?" he wonders???