Monday, August 27, 2012

Happy Birthday Jess

 My sweet baby Jess is Two!  I can't believe it!  Jess turned two on the Saturday of the riding club meet, so we had him a little train party right after at Huntington Lake. 
 Jess with his train birthday cake
 
Eating Jess's Favorite food:  Hot dogs! 

Cheese!!  Don't you love how dirty he is.  We literally went straight from the riding club meet to the lake, we didn't even have time to wash is face!  He's still pretty dang cute though!
 
 Opening presents

 It was such a fun little birthday!  I am the luckiest mom in the world to call this sweet little man my baby!  I love him so much and don't know what I would do without him.  Love ya jessaroo!

1 comment:

Natasha said...

What? He's already two? What happened to the time? And HOLY COW on that awesome cake! You always amaze me! So dang cute!