Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Tyce!

My little Superhero turned 4 and we celebrated his birthday with a super fun bowling party. Tyce was so excited about his birthday and that he was now a BIG 4 year old. Tyce had to have a superhero birthday this year so I made him this superman/batman cake.

The party was a HUGE success! We ate pizza, bowled, and then walked out of the bowling alley to the Helper Light Parade. Tyce couldn't believe that there was a parade just for his birthday :) Kyle and I decided to get him some costumes for his birthday this year because he wears a costume EVERYDAY (he even wears a cape to church). He was so pumped to see a transformer, green lantern, spiderman, buzz lightyear, and Robin costume. He hasn't wore clothes since.









I can't believe that Tyce is already 4 years old. He has made life hilarious and exciting. Each day he makes me crazy mad and extremely happy. He is a sweetheart with a one of a kind personality and I just love this boy! Happy Birthday Superman!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

what an awesome party!! Happy birthday, little buddy!