Saturday, April 2, 2011

Wrestling and Lovin the Outdoors

Can I just tell you that I have the cutest little wrestlers in the WHOLE world! Kade and Tyce have been wrestling for the past month now and I have had a blast watching them. Kade does so good and never gives up. He always looks up to the audience to make sure that we are all watching him take down his opponent. Tyce cracks us all up. He gets out there ready to wrestle and then he starts running.....it is so funny because usually the person that he is supposed to wrestle starts chasing him and it becomes quite the game. Last Thursday was their last big tournament where they got their hoodies and their medals. They thought they were pretty neat stuff with those medals......well I thought they were pretty neat myself.
Here they are getting ready for their big match

This is what Tyce spent his time doing.....well that and running around and doing cartwheels Look at my tough little Kaders Receiving their medals


We have also been spending A LOT of time outdoors....usually out on the desert to check on the cows. Here is Jess loving being outside. He is such a cute baby and is always so happy. This little man melts my heart every time I look at him.
Two of a kind aren't they?
On one of our trips out to the desert, we fixed a fence around the covert by the water trough. By the time we were done fixing fence, Kade and Tyce were soaked from playing in the water trough.
Best buds
This Saturday we took the four wheelers and rode out to cupcake rock to carve Jess and Bodee's names in the family rock. The weather was perfect, and the ride was a blast. Jess did really well on his first 4-wheeler ride.

I just hope that this warm weather sticks around so that we can continue to enjoy the outdoors. I have really enjoyed seeing all of our baby calves and can't wait for our next adventure.

1 comment:

Natasha said...

I love the pic of them both in their singlets. And I love the thumbs up of Kade getting his medal. So fun. Your Jess is getting so big!