Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Happy Anniversary

On Feb.15th, Kyle and I will have been married for 8 years. It doesn't seem like that long, but at the same time....I don't remember life without Kyle.

Kyle has a really weird work schedule, so because he doesn't have a weekend off for awhile, we celebrated our anniversary this past weekend. We had SO much fun just being with each other without any kids. We went to the Cheesecake Factory in Salt Lake and of course AA Calisters. We made our way up north shopping along the way and ended up in Brigham City for a yummy dinner at Maddox. We stayed in Brigham city and then the next day we spent a few hours at Smith and Edwards (which is the greatest store ever) and then we came home. It sounds really plain and simple, but it is just what we needed.....a day away from dirty diapers, dirty laundry, dirty dishes, and Tyce peeing everywhere BUT the potty.

Kyle, I love you so much! You are the best guy in the whole world and I am very lucky to have you in my life. You are the best dad ever and my best friend. I love spending time with you and I am thankful everyday for our eternal marriage. LOVE YOU BABE!!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Mistie said...

Sounds like my kind of date. I love how all of your stores are my favorite. I feel your pain with Tyce, I swear if I could just get her to go in the Potty!

Anthony and Christel said...

Happy Anniversary...and you're right about Smith & Edwards!!