Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Jess is 5 months old today and I just can't get enough of this cutie-pie! Jess is the happiest baby ever and he just loves his mama. He also loves to laugh when Kyle is tickling his neck, and he cracks up at Kade and Tyce. He is so sweet and I just think he is pretty dang cool.

Yesterday I decided to try some rice cereal and he loved it. He is such a good littler eater...but I bet you couldn't tell because he is SO slender :)



I am such a blessed mom to have the cutest little boys on the planet!

2 comments:

Grant and Candice said...

Oh he is so darn cute! I love 5 months because they really start to interact and become a little person. Cute Cute!

Anonymous said...

Okay your last post about Tyce is too funny and adorable!!! I can't believe your baby is 5 months old. It goes by too fast! What an adorable little man! And seriously you are the cutest little momma!