Saturday, December 11, 2010

Tyce has been anxiously awaiting this day for quite sometime.....an airplane birthday party at the wave pool in Price. He was so excited about his airplane birthday cake, his balloons, and all of his really fun presents that he could hardly stand it. Kade was also really excited. He didn't know why we had to wait so long to give Tyce his presents.

Here is Tyce with his cake and balloons.....oh and we couldn't leave out the party hats!
CHEESE!!!

Here is Kade playing in the water...he was loving it! He is pretty sure that we will need to have his next birthday party here as well.
Tyce with the girls: Kelsey, Tylee, and Abby
Gotcha!
Riding the waves
Opening his presents. He got some fun motorcycles, a cool superman shirt (which he had to wear as soon as we got home and is wearing it now to bed), a cool truck that hauls motorcycles, a dinosaur, a bucking bull, a basketball hoop, a really fun croquet game, money, and of course an airplane.
Jess slept through the entire party. I really wanted him to wake up so that he could get out and swim...but he just snoozed the entire time. When we got home and he woke up, I thought I better get a picture of him in some pilot glasses to prove that he was really at the party. Isn't he a hunk!
Tyce's birthday really isn't until the 18th, but we have to work around Kyle's work schedule and so we had the party today. I can't believe that he is turning 3. My little man Tyce is 3? Where has all the time gone?
Here are some things I love about Tyce:
1. Tyce has the cutest little smile.....missing tooth and all. When he smiles and scrunches up his nose, it makes you HAVE to smile back (even though he just wrote with permanent marker all over the walls).
2. Tyce is the most easy going kid ever. It doesn't matter where we go, or what we do, Tyce is cool with it. He keeps himself entertained all day long. He doesn't need anyone to figure things out for him....he has it under control.
3. He wants to be just like his dad. Kyle and Tyce are BEST BUDS and literally do EVERYTHING together. Tyce loves his dad and misses him so much when he is at work.
4. Tyce keeps me on my toes. He is always going in a hundred different directions (usually making a terrible mess) he makes me exhausted. I often find him jumping off things, riding things, swinging things, hitting things, dumping out things, and breaking things. Someday he will listen to me....I know it :)
5. He has NO FEAR. I know that I am going to be spending a lot of time in the ER with this boy. He is way to brave and never complains when he gets hurt.
I could go on and on about my wild little Tyce. I just love him to pieces and wish that he could stay little forever. Happy Birthday buster.....I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

4 comments:

Ashlie Bernard said...

I am so so so sorry! i had it in my mind that it was next weekend and i completely forgot until saturday night and i really feel bad about it! I apologize!

The Bunnell's said...

So Cute!!!! I love the party theme and the CAKE!!! DId you make it? It is adorable! It looks like he had a blast, which is well deserved!!!! Happy Birthday Tyce!

Mindy said...

that place looks amazing!! That cake!!! Holy cow Jana, that is so cool!! Happy birthday to Mr Tyce!

Natasha said...

I've been on hiatus for a while, so I had to play catch up.
1. Thank you for putting me on your Christmas card list since I got shafted last year.
2. Your boys decorating the Christmas tree in their undies might be the funniest thing I've seen in like, ever.
3. Your little man looks JUST LIKE your other boys.
4. You could do a whole blog just on your amazing cakes!
Merry Christmas!!