Sunday, September 5, 2010

One Last HOORAH!

On Friday we took off for our last camping trip of the season. The trip was definitely bitter sweet because I love to camp and am not sure that I want fall to come.
The boys had a ball playing with their cousins and I never once had to entertain them. Jess also did really well for his first camping trip even though he spent most of his time in the trailer.
Here is Jess in the truck ready to head up the mountain
We went on a little hike with the kids down to Mammoth Reservoir. Here they are posing for my picture.
Tyce couldn't help himself when he saw this mud. He had to jump in.
Kader Potater
Kade and Kelsey
Here are me and Jess enjoying the few minutes he got to be outside
This is how Tyce looked the entire time we camped. I can't keep that boy clean!
My cute little pal Jess hanging in the trailer

5 comments:

Grant and Candice said...

Jana your baby is BEAUTIFUL. Your boys are also just darling. You look amazing for just having a baby...and already out camping. So Fun!

The Bunnell's said...

So Fun!!! I wish that we could have gone camping but Matt had to work :( Jess is so cute. I love the picture of messy Tyce doing what boys do best and then you see the sweet, clean and I am sure- good smelling Jess :) Too cute!!!

Natasha said...

Jess fits right in, what a little camper! I'm glad you got in one last good trip before fall hits. I am mourning the loss of summer along with you! ps I LOVE the picture of Tyce's dirty face. Classic.

Mindy said...

wow you are a champ! You just had a baby and are already camping! Thats great! Hes such a cutie just like his big brothers!

Mindy said...

wow you are a champ! You just had a baby and are already camping! Thats great! Hes such a cutie just like his big brothers!