Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My Little Cowboys

Because we had to have our cows home for a few weeks this winter, we had to go and buy some hay. While we were out at this man's farm I took a few pictures of my cute cowboys.

Kade thought that the baby calves were so fun. There were 37 bummer calves and we got to watch them get feed. We had a cow calve the other day.....it's so exciting seeing brand new babies!

Kyle had to load all of the hay himself because I am SO SO SO allergic. Thanks babe...He even loaded all the hay with a herniated disk. He is such a hard worker!
Tyce just loved hanging out. He is just happy as can be when he gets to hang out with his dad. They are quite the pals.

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Next time we are home, we'll have to go check out the calves. My kids would love it.

Leslie said...

I wish my kids could have some of the experiences that your little boys do. I can live without the smell but the rest of it, I miss.

The Cox Family said...

Little cowboys are the best! Cam would been in heaven down there. We definitely need to come and visit this summer!

Natasha said...

All I can say is that if #3 is a girl she better be as tough as her mom or she is going to be left in the dust. Cute, cute cowboys.

Brandy Anderson said...

I can't believe how big their getting. So cute!

Anonymous said...

Seriously can I smooch your kids faces off...they are adorable!!!